American Society for Microbiology has Travel Funds for Students
to Attend a National Meeting.
DEADLINE: December 1, 2012
· Present their research at a national meeting,
· Submit a research abstract to ASM for presentation at the 2013 ASM General Meeting, and
· Attend the Presentation Institute before the ASM General Meeting to enhance their chances of furthering their graduate/professional training
Agree to participate in an undergraduate research program at a U.S. based institution.
· Participate in the ASM Fellows Presentation Institute prior to presenting research at the ASM General Meeting
· Receive up to $1500 in travel support to the ASM Presentation Institute and ASM General Meeting (if abstract is accepted)
· Receive Two Year ASM student membership
· Recognition in ASM publications
Questions or concerns? Email: email@example.com