Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Monmouth University School of Science Summer Research Program (SRP). The SRP is an outstanding opportunity for students to be part of a research team working with other students under the supervision of Monmouth University faculty and staff. As you consider plans for the summer, please consider participating in the SRP.Highlights of the SRP include:
- Opportunity to be a researcher in a student-faculty collaborative research team.
- Employment as a paid student researcher for the summer.
- Potential to earn college-credits for research experience.
- Gain research experience that is invaluable for future employment in industry and for entry into graduate and professional schools.
- Weekly lunches and social events to interact with students and faculty.
- Seminars on topics such as career development, research ethics, and graduate school.
- Present research at an informal symposium.See the SRP website, www.monmouth.edu/srp for additional details.Applications must be submitted through the SRP website by the application deadline of March 1, 2013.