Application closes Wednesday, January 15, 2014, midnight EST – click http://orise.orau.gov/ccpt/ to get started NOW!
Now accepting applications for BS/BA, MS/MA or PhD graduates and recent Alumni (within the last 5 years) in Public Policy, International Relations, or Engineering, Physical Sciences and other Related Disciplines
The Office of International Climate Change Policy and Technology within the Office of International Affairs (IA) seeks a talented and committed person to support efforts related to the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM), which is a high-level forum to promote policies and programs that advance clean energy technology, to share lessons learned and best practices, and to encourage the transition to a global clean energy economy. Participating governments include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, the European Commission, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States. More information can be found at www.cleanenergyministerial.org. The Fellowship position would involve frequent interactions with international counterparts and some international travel.
- Experience with electricity markets design, regulation, and analysis.
- Project management experience
- International experience, and general experience in energy and climate change policy topics and analyses are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to commit to a full-time appointment, for at least one year, located in Washington, D.C.
Stipends range from $60,000 to $90,000 depending on academic level, skills, and experience. Additional allowances for medical insurance or transportation may be provided.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org