All students complete the program in four semesters.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio
- Customized course plan
- Training in important models, algorithms
- and data mining methods
- Interdisciplinary research opportunities
- Placement assistance for summer
- internships and post-graduate positions
We seek the talented undergraduate who is interested in computational biology, demonstrates good communication skills, has strong GRE scores, and has a high GPA (typically over 3.0 on a 4-point scale). Previous coursework in biology, and/or computer, while helpful, is not essential for admission to the program.
For more information, please visit http://www.cmu.edu/ms-compbio/
Our online application can be found at our program website (https://ms-app.bio.cmu.edu), and applications are free if completed before February 15th.