- Session 1: May 16-24, 2017
- Session 2: May 25 - June 2, 2017
- Session 3: July 11-19, 2017
- Session 4: July 20-28, 2017
Location: Anegada, British Virgin Islands
Cost: $1,450 for one session
Group Size: Seven to ten participants, plus a project leader
As a participant you will:
- Learn field research methods such as distance sampling, mark-recapture and GPS
- Learn plant survey techniques and assist in iguana diet studies
- Assist researchers with camera-trapping surveys
- Conduct feral cat surveys
- Conduct nest surveys
- Learn radio-tracking techniques
Cost includes: One night on Tortola, BVI; one round-trip ferry ticket from Tortola to Anegada; seven nights on Anegada; meals on Anegada; field supplies; transportation on Anegada, and all routine expenses on Anegada.
Cost does NOT include: Airfare to Tortola, BVI; meals on Tortola, cab fare to and from the airport.
For more information and to apply, please contact Kelly Bradley, Fort Worth Zoo Conservation Biologist, at email@example.com or 817-759-7173.