Corps Members also develop meaningful connections and friendships with each other creating a network of young environmental professionals that is a powerful resource even after the yearlong term. Ultimately the Corps Program aims to empower young professionals to take action and make impactful change as leaders and experts in their respective career fields.
The Chesapeake Bay Trust anticipates placing 30-35 Corps Members with nonprofit organizations and government agencies throughout the region to work fulltime for a stipend-support year of service ($18,000) beginning on August 21, 2018.
- Corps Members will be between the ages of 18-25.
- Each Corps Member will work fulltime at a Host Organization for a period of one year.
- Corps Members will participate in at least one conference, five trainings, and three project days within the service year.
- Corps Members must complete a capstone project by the end of their service year.
- Corps Members must complete at least four site visits at fellow Corps Member’s host sites.
How to Apply:
Applications are currently OPEN. The deadline is April 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
For more information, please visit https://cbtrust.org/prospective/