Our 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a Research1 university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more.
GET ALL OF THE DETAILS at https://www.unl.edu/summerprogram/home
Summer 2018 research programs include:
- Applied Plant Systems
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Integrated Agronomic Systems
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Minority Health Disparities
- Nanohybrid Functional Materials
- Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
- Unmanned Systems
Our online application makes it easy for students to apply. Priority review begins Thursday, February 1 and all applications must be completed by Thursday, March 1. Students historically underrepresented in graduate education and students from academic institutions where research programs are limited are especially encouraged to apply.