The Virginia Space Grant Consortium (VSGC) and its partners, in collaboration with Virginia’s colleges and universities, are offering the Commonwealth STEM Industry Internship Program (CSIIP). CSIIP is a free student resource for finding paid spring, summer, and fall internships. Undergraduate students majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) disciplines complete a single application package that will be reviewed by companies throughout Virginia.
There is no cost to students, colleges/universities, or companies to participate.
Students may search for internships statewide or by region and can also express interest in specific internships posted by companies. No deadline is required but apply as early as possible for maximum opportunity, at www.CSIIP.org.
One application puts a student in front of more than 150 companies offering internships.
For more information please visit: www.csiip.org or contact VSGC regarding CSIIP at email@example.com or (757) 766-5210.
- At least 18 years of age and attending an accredited Virginia college, community college, or university.
- Virginia residents attending an accredited out-of-state college may apply.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate taking at least six (6) credit hours per semester and making demonstrated progress towards a STEM related degree.
- Have completed at least 30 or more post-secondary education credits and are at least of rising sophomore status prior to the internship.
- Newly graduating seniors are also eligible to participate.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.